DC12-48V LED Strip Controller Features
- LED Strip Controller supports both WIFI and Bluetooth remote control for flexible and convenient operation
- The mobile app enables centralized one-to-many and group control to meet different needs.
- Adjustable 0-100% brightness (single color controller), 16 million color options, DIY color selection, and brightness adjustment
- LED strip colors can change dynamically with music rhythms and beats
- LED Strip Controller built-in multiple scenario modes to set the desired ambiance
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Home for voice control capabilities
- Features timing and delay functions for automated control
- Signal stable up to 30m range, energy efficient, and easy to use
DC12-48V LED Strip Controller Specification
Input Voltage : DC(12-48) V
Max Output Power: 12V:150W; 24V:300W; 48V:600W
Working Temperature: -20~+55℃
Control Distance: 30M
Certification: CE, RoHS, FCC
How to connect the LED strip controller to the Wi-Fi network?
1. Register/login to Surplife account
2. Open the phone Bluetooth, and turn on the device
3. Enter the” Surplife” app, tap “Add Device” or click “+” to add the device. Then select WiFi network (only works with 2.4 GHz network), and enter the password.
4. The device name can be modified and select the room after successfully connecting to the Wi-Fi network.